The following resources provide strategies and tools that students may use to develop graphic literacy skills needed for the GED® test.
- Visual Literacy with Graphics on the RLA and Social Studies Test Guide (4,121K PDF)
- Graphic Literacy and Math on the RLA, Science and Social Studies Test Guide (2,243K PDF)
- Introducing Students to Graphic Literacy Guide (1,270K PDF)
- Going Deeper into Data Guide (1,983K PDF)
Handouts from the GEDTS®:
- Building Math and Graphic Literacy Skills in Social Studies and Science: Information, Resources and Strategies for the Classroom
- Building Graphic Literacy Skills Strategies for the Classroom